Be true to who you are…..

And the family name you bear……


Monday, May 3, 2010

Both Ends of My Rainbow

Okay, I know this picture is five years old..... I know it is because we were building this shed when my dad passed away.  But if I had not had a trauma to mark the date I would think this was much more recent than that.  Time flies much too quickly.....  That however, is not the point of this post.  I found this picture while cleaning some clutter in the basement and was reminded of  the striking contrast between my children.  This is my oldest and my youngest.  I must be like a color copier that ran out of ink... I went from producing "Dark Mexican"  to "Albino" in  a matter of ten years.LOL. 

And I just want to go on record as saying...No matter what Shane tries to make everyone believe....they are all his. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment