Be true to who you are…..

And the family name you bear……


Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jerling..

Is pregnant!!!  In all the chaos that has surrounded my life this past year one tiny miracle almost went unnoticed by me...

Jerling, the mini cow I bought a year and a half ago is going to have a baby next spring!  The Vet said either the end of March or the first part of April.  We were preparing to move them from their summer pasture and bring them home.  I wanted her toes trimmed so I made an appointment with the vet and while we were there I had him do a preg check.  I was so shocked when he immediately said  "Oh, yeah, she's definitely pregnant.."  And shrugged it off like it was nothing......I had to forgive him for his casual announcement because not everyone knows the struggle it has been to get her to settle.  :)

But settle she has and just the other side of this winter I will have more milk and cream than I will know what to do with.  Yeah!!!!  I hope it's a girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment