Be true to who you are…..

And the family name you bear……


Thursday, January 7, 2010

22 below

Well, my little "weather for you" icon is a liar!!! it says-15 but it is actually -22. I'm cold, I'm cold and did I mention I am cold? I opened my door this morning and the catch froze in... took me five minutes just to be able to get my door to latch shut again.
The boys are bundled with thick scarves just to stop the frigid air from hurting their lungs while they do chores.
Thankfully we do not have any babies due until Monday...maybe it will break by then. Usually it lasts about two weeks but it has been so cold in December I am praying we are on the tail end instead of the beginning. Please explain global warming to me again........... just one more time????

Well, now that I have that off my chest I feel much better.

1 comment:

  1. brrrr your -22 makes my 25 degrees sound like a heat wave, you guys stay warm....brrrr

    ReplyDelete