Be true to who you are…..

And the family name you bear……


Thursday, December 17, 2009

They Are Almost Here!!

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year. It is dark and gloomy and cold... My animals have to live in it.... so do I. The girls get so shaggy and dirty. It really is just no fun. Yet, it is the time of the BABIES!!! At least for some of these fat little momma's. We should have our first hitting the ground right at Christmas and then they will come in groups until April. And even then there will be a few stragglers going into summer.
Huh, These pictures are all butts. I didn't get one front view.....
Here they come! Shelly's headless herd!
I laugh when they get to this stage... having six of my own I should be more sympathetic but seeing them walk on tooth pick legs and then when they lay down and just spread out like a puddle it's almost too much.
Here's hoping she doesn't burst at the seams.....

No comments:

Post a Comment